Friday, February 22, 2013

Is Taylor Swift the Worst Ex-Girlfriend Ever?

Taken from: http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/taylor-swift-worst-ex-girlfriend-ever-030639001.html

  Assalamualaikum korang!! And Hello peeps!! :'D

Umum sediamaklum bahawa, baru-baru ini Taylor Swift baru saja putus dengan Harry Styles, salah seorang ahli OneDirection, yang popular dengan lagu What Make You Beautiful. Dan sedia maklum yang Taylor ni suka buat lagu untuk bekas-bekas boyfriends-nya. Contohnya yang terbaru "We are never ever getting back together" . Dalam pertengahan lagu tersebut, ada baris lagu ni:  "So he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you,'dia letakkan sedikit loghat British, yang dipercayai memang ditujukan untuk Harry Styles. “And I'm like, 'I'm sorry, I'm busy opening up the Grammys. And we're never getting back together, like, ever.'”


John Mayer
Seterusnya sebuah ballad yang bertajuk " DEAR JOHN " yang dimana ditulis oleh Taylor Swift, yang ditujukan khas untuk John Mayer selepas hubungan percintaan mereka yang pendek, tahun 2009. Lagu ni telah di-released-kan didalam album SPEAK NOW, 2010.

"Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone/Don't think I was too young to be messed with?/The girl in the dress cried the whole way home/I should've known," korus. Another verse :Well, maybe it's just me and my blind optimism to blame/Or maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away." The message was received loud and clear, according to Mayer himself … and not appreciated. “It made me feel terrible. Because I didn't deserve it. I'm pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that. It was a really lousy thing for her to do,” Mayer said in Rolling Stone last year.


Tapi sebelum itu, lagu "Forever and Always" ditulis untuk teman lelaki pertamanya Joe Jonas. “Was I out of line?/Did I say something way too honest/That made you run and hide like a scared little boy?/I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute/Now I'm not so sure,” the lyrics go.

"I've written about [the split with Jonas], and I like to write about my life ... that's just how I deal with things," she said on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show that year.

" The Last Time" ditujukan untuk bekas boyfriend-nya, Jake Gyllenhaal, dimana dia bersama hujung 2011.  "The idea was based on this experience I had with someone who was kind of this unreliable guy,” she told NPR last November. “You never know when he's going to leave, you never know when he's going to come back, but he always does come back.”

  Seterusnya, Taylor Lauter. " Back to December" merupakan lagu yang ditujukan kepada Lauter.  "It addresses a first for me," Swift told E! News in 2010. "I've never apologized to someone in a song before ... The person I wrote this song for deserves this. This is about a person who was incredible to me – just perfect to me in a relationship – and I was really careless with him."

"So this is me swallowing my pride/ Standing in front of you saying 'I'm sorry' for that night/ And I go back to December all the time/ It turns out freedom ain't nothing/,” go the lyrics. “Missing you, wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine/ I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right/ I go back to December all the time."

Tambahan: "And how you held me in your arms that September night.The first time you ever saw me cry" merujuk dimana Kanye West telah memalukan Taylor semasa satu anugerah dan mempertikaikan sepatutnya Beyonce yang lebih layak untuk memenanginya. 


Conor Kennedy (akan ditentukan)

 Tapi dalam banyak-banyak lelaki yang berhubungan dengan Taylor Swift, paling cepat putus? Conor Kennedy, the teen Swift telah dikesan sepanjang musim panas bersama, sebelum mereka berputus Conor baru saja memulakan senior year di sekolah menengah. Mungkin dia hanya menunggu untuk memberinya hadiah tamat pengajian muzik...







P/S: hmmm.. sapa pulaklah boyfriend baru Taylor ni, ye? 

No comments: